Who's watching your home or business while you're asleep, at work or on vacation? With Ctech's monitoring security system, you can enjoy a peace of mind knowing that your homes and businesses are under 24hrs surveillance.
As clients, you deserve nothing less than preferred levels of personal service, responsiveness, and attentiveness. From the initial meeting in understanding your security needs until after your custom solution is installed.
How is my system monitored?
Communication between your alarm system and Ctech Securities Central Monitoring Station begins with the installation of your alarm control panel, detection/initiating devices, and a telephone connection in your home or business. Communication from your home or business to Ctech Securities Central Monitoring Station typically works over telephone lines.
If an alarm situation occurs, what happens next?
- When an alarm signal occurs, it is because a specific device or sensor has been interrupted or tripped.
- When that happens, the device is designed to communicate with the alarm control panel in your home or business.
- Once the control panel receives the signal, your system is designed to communicate with to Ctech Securities Central Monitoring Station.
- This signal will then be received and displayed via computer to one of Ctech Securities Central Monitoring Station Operators, who will follow a procedure specific to the type of alarm signal received.
- What happens next may include the Operator calling your home or business to determine if the alarm was accidentally activated, or to determine the type of assistance that you need. Calling to confirm helps Ctech Securities prevent unnecessary trips by the authorities and avoid false alarms.
- Depending on the signal Ctech Securities Central Monitoring Station Operators may also notify the proper authorities and the individuals on your emergency contact list so that they can respond to the emergency or get in touch with you.